This internship is entirely remote and accepts candidates from all over the United States of America.
The Center for Understanding in Conflict’s (CUC) virtual internship program provides students with an opportunity to work collaboratively with other interns on a variety of projects supporting on nonprofit’s mission of teaching understanding-based conflict resolution. Interns receive hands-on training and support from a CUC staff member throughout the program, including weekly team meetings and individual meetings. Interns have an opportunity to develop a variety of soft skills and are exposed to a variety of tools and techniques for remote work.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Available to work 10 – 15 hours per week
- Own computer with reliable internet connection
- The CUC will provide access to Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator during course of internship
- Pursuing or have recently completed Associate’s or Bachelor’s in graphic design or similar field
- Demonstrated capability with Adobe Suite, primarily Photoshop and Illustrator
- Creative mindset, ability to multitask, and work with a team
- Animation experience a bonus, but not a requirement
- Create graphics for variety of platforms, coordinating with interns managing website and social media
- Support Video Production intern in creating short concept videos
- Help develop brand guidelines for the organization
- Ensure any stock graphics used are properly attributed and do not violate copyright laws