Are you looking for a career where you have the opportunity to make a difference in a person’s life who may be suffering from drug and alcohol addiction?
The Bridge Behavioral Health located in Lincoln, Nebraska is a professional nationally accredited treatment center specializing in treating addiction to alcohol and/or drugs and the mental health issues that often accompany addiction.
We are currently seeking a part-time RN to work evenings 2-3 evenings (4:00 pm-12:00 am) a week. Includes weekends and holidays.
RN Responsibilities Include:
- Takes an active role as a Team Leader providing supervision, direction, support and constructive criticism (when necessary) to Technical Staff.
- Delegates’ aspects of care, utilizing the Technical Staff in order to meet client needs and maximize staff performance.
- Nurses provide direct supervision of medication aide staff while on duty.
- Acts as a resource for the medication aide for medical decision making and competency maintenance.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of nursing principles, practices and procedures.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate care for clients dealing with substance abuse.
- Takes direct and appropriate action in emergency situations.
- Reports and records pertinent information accurately.
- Assures accurate and timely administration of medications and treatments via a safe manner as ordered by medical providers.
- Nursing experience working in withdrawal, addiction, and/or mental health environments is preferred.
- Active RN license and CPR certification required.
- Diploma, Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing is required.
Part-time RN Benefits:
- $250 SIGN ON BONUS after 6 months!
- Evening differential
- Vacation, Sick, and 8 Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Supplemental Benefits through Aflac
- Discount on cell phone service through Verizon and AT&T
- Free parking
Find more than a job. Find your calling! Come and join the dedicated team at The Bridge Behavioral Health!