Job Title: Manufacturing Process Associate
Address: Marysville, Ohio 43040
Duration: Long term roles with potential full time(if applicable)
Positions Available: 30
1st shift hours: 6:30am – 3:00pm
Manufacturing experience is helpful for these positions but many of the associates with a diverse skill base are acceptable. The following fields all have transferable skills that we see beneficial to success.
- Operate production machines, ensure the manufacturing lines have enough products to continue running, assemble parts, and complete job quality and production reporting. You may also be responsible for other production duties as assigned by the production supervisor
- Will operate production machines, ensure the manufacturing lines have enough product to continue running, complete job quality and production reporting, and ensure quality control requirements.
- These entry-level positions do not require any previous manufacturing or assembly experience.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Entry-level – no previous production or manufacturing experience needed
- Attendance Bonus.
- Daily overtime rate.
- A better work performance a better career growth.