Director of the DuPage Early Childhood Collaboration
The Director will provide leadership and facilitation for a county collaboration focused on improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the early childhood systems for young children (birth through eight years old) and their families.
The priorities include:
a. Taking action with DECC’s newly adopted logic model
b. Developing new local collaborations
c. Coordinating with the new state regional collaboration development
The DuPage Early Childhood Collaboration Steering Committee is seeking a director with experience in:
1. Collaborative leadership work.
2. Utilizing strong interpersonal skills to develop collaborative partnerships.
3. Advancing DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion).
4. Civic engagement including a working knowledge of policy and the importance of advocacy.
5. Data-Driven decision-making with a history of accomplishing goals.
6. Grant sustainability and fiscal management.
Recommended Education and Experience
1. A master’s degree in early childhood education, social work, public administration, a related field, or a bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years related experience.
2. 3- 5 years of leadership experience developing and sustaining collaborations.
• This is a contractual position.
• The Director will report directly to the Steering Committee
• Finalists will be asked to provide a writing sample and three professional references.
To seek additional information, contact Gina Strafford-Ahmed, Steering Committee Chair at email@example.com
DuPage Early Childhood Collaboration Vision
In DuPage County all children will have a strong foundation, ready for a bright future.
DuPage Early Childhood Collaboration brings together stakeholders to facilitate the development of strategic relationships and high quality services that are responsive to change, and ultimately result in improved developmental outcomes for all young children (birth to age 8) and their families.