Do you love finding the coolest experiences in your city and sharing them with your friends? Do you like helping others save money on the best things to do, see, eat, and buy in your town? Are you tech savvy, and stay up to date on the latest marketing trends? If you’re saying “Yes!”, it may be time for you to interview with TapOnIt!
TapOnIt- a fast paced start up recently named Top 100 Most Fundable Companies on Pepperdine’s 2020 list- has taken direct advertising to a whole new level. TapOnIt sends offers and promotions for local businesses directly to consumers who have opted in to receive them via picture text message.
We’re looking for Student Brand Ambassadors who are committed to supporting and bringing awareness to local businesses, and who are passionate about our mission. Join our team and work with us to bring TapOnIt’s brand to life on your campus and around your town!
What you get:
- Experience in marketing and leadership, both valuable resume-builders
- Access to TapOnIt job openings, internships, job shadowing, etc.
- Monthly allotment of TapOnIt Merch to rep on your campus
- Flexibility: A flexible 5 hour per week schedule, you’ll be able to balance being an ambassador with other responsibilities, especially school schedules.
- Opportunities to grow with our brand as we launch new locations and expand across the nation
- Professional development opportunities with members of the TapOnIt team
- Ability to kick start your career aspirations with a real-world, exciting experience!
What you will do:
- Post about TapOnIts local offers on your public social media channel(s) at least 2x/week (story or feed content). Tag @taponitmobiledeals
- “Secret shop” businesses while their offer is running
- Share TapOnIt’s weekly offers with your community, friends, family, classmates, and peers.
- Identify student events (i.e. talks, fairs, orientation, meetings) where you can represent and showcase TapOnIt
- Communicate success stories, key learnings, and event recaps to the marketing team
- Participate in online group chats and biweekly virtual check-ins with brand priorities, news, and updates
- Help work promotional booths when applicable.
Who you are:
- A full-time undergraduate or graduate student.
- Energetic & reliable
- Well-connected on campus and involved with at least two activities and/or organizations
- Active on social media and up-to-date on the latest digital trends and platforms
- An outgoing, “people person” who is passionate about sharing TapOnIt’s brand and mission with their peers
If this all sounds great to you, send us a pitch on why you would be a star Student Ambassador for your school!