Full-time; Part-time; Flexible Schedule! Come join our fun and hard-working landscape team. We work hard and have fun doing it. We develop beautiful landscapes and put emphasis on quality and creativity. If you’re interested in learning more, apply today!
Looking for a motivated person who likes to work outdoors. We are a first-class, industry-leading landscape and lighting company seeking a motivated, hard working, and efficient teammate to join our Landscape Crew. Full- or Part-Time: We’ll work with your schedule!
Job Responsibilities (may vary with the seasons)
- Assist crew leaders with landscape maintenance and installs, landscape lighting, etc.
- In winter months, assist with snow removal, seasonal lighting (i.e- hanging Christmas lights, changing to holiday bulbs), etc.
- Handle truck, equipment, and tools in a safe and responsible manner
- Loading and unloading trucks and materials; cleaning trucks; keep work site and shop area clean
- Assist in other departments, as needed.
- We expect all employees to have good time-management, be respectful of others and a good team player.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must enjoy physical, outdoor labor in all types of weather
- Strong communication skills. Must be able to communicate with clients, teammates, and managers
- Must have a clean driving record, and reliable transportation (be on time!)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Horticulture knowledge and/or job experience or education is a plus
- Landscape design background would be awesome!
- Competitive pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Hiring Bonus after 60 days
- Full-Time: Additional Benefits
Job Type: Full-time or part-time
Pay: $11.00 – $15.00 per hour