The following locations are looking for cooks of all levels, housing opportunities available. $600 BONUS PAID UPON COMPLETION OF 25 SHIFTS.
The Lodge Restaurant & Pub is an award-winning neighborhood bistro with plenty of outdoor seating and spectacular views. They offer a hand-picked wine selection and craft cocktail menu as well as serve local and organic meat and produce.
T-9 Grill on the Golf Course
The T-9 Grill offers golfers a great range of tasty food options for breakfast and lunch plus a full bar.
Pizza on the Hill
A place for fun, Pizza on the Hill brings together delicious food, reasonable prices and fun activities. The menu features options for the entire family, including pizza, appetizers, fresh salads, pasta and sandwiches.
Alder Creek Cafe
Alder Creek Cafe, located in Alder Creek Adventure Center, is known for delicious, healthy options featuring seasonal and organic ingredients. The Trailside Bar offers a variety of unique draft and bottled beers and a diverse wine list.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Provide excellent customer service to customers, employees and business partners.
· Maintain a working knowledge of the Association rules and enforce them accordingly.
· Rotate product as needed
· Keep facility clean and free of hazards, debris, and trash. This aspect of the job often includes other custodial duties.
· Cook foodstuffs in quantities according to menu and number of persons to be served.
· Clean and maintain all kitchen appliances and surfaces.
· Follow California food, sanitation and food guidelines.
· Label, date and Mark all prepped items.
· Less than one year to 2 years experience
· Entry level line-cook position (pantry, deep fryer stations).
· Must be able to execute basic knife skills, holding the knife correctly, executing the basic cuts (mince, dicing in different sizes and julienne)
· Maintain a clean and orderly work station, at all times, including peak periods.
· Maintain the quality and consistency of food standards, at all times, including peak periods.
· Create prep list for the following meal period at the end of service.
· Must be able to execute precise knife skills keeping food prepared by dice or julienne the same size for even cooking.
· Must be able to work proficiently in the entry level stations (fryer, pizza, sauté)
· Must be able to cook to the correct temperatures all griddle top menu items and must know the temperatures on hamburgers (R MR M MW W).
· Must be able to work the middle, sauté, pizza, fryer during peak periods while maintaining the quality and consistency of the food.
· Must have precise knife skills including some butchering skills with fish and steaks.
· Must know temperatures for meat, fish and steaks and be able to produce a properly cooked product, at all times, especially during very busy peak periods.
· Must master all cooking stations: pantry, broiler, sauté, fryer, griddle.
· Must be familiar with prep kitchen and be able to step in on prep work during non-peak periods. Must be able to read and follow recipes, including baked items.
· Must be able to organize and lead kitchen staff in the absence of the Chef
· Must be able to lead the line on a regular basis. In the absence of the Chef Will be responsible to take charge of the tickets and the flow of dinner service.