Learn. Achieve. Build a career.
Are you ready for a challenge that could launch your career? T-Mobile is revolutionizing the wireless industry for millions of customers nationwide. Working here means rolling up your sleeves and disrupting the status quo with a team that has your back every step of the way!
You’re encouraged to be an MBA Intern!
This is a 12-week paid learning experience with a team that provides the critical resources and support needed to accelerate T-Mobile’s growth. Based in Bellevue, WA at the headquarters campus and various locations across the county, our MBA Internship includes opportunities across the enterprise. We are looking to fill positions with hardworking, dynamic, talented MBA students in areas such as, Marketing, T-Mobile for Business, Corporate Strategy, Technology, and Finance.
Working as an MBA Intern at T-Mobile means everything from extracting and analyzing data, building enterprise strategies, work on customer retention and consumer insights, market trend analysis, technical program management and serving as an internal consultant to the business.
You’ll contribute your creativity and phenomenal ideas, working alongside innovative colleagues and mentors who will push you to be your very best. We’ll give you hands-on projects and the chance to create an immediate impact. Here are some of the roles you could have as an MBA Intern:
· Project Manager
· Business Analyst
· Emerging Product Manager
· Credit Risk Analyst
· Content Partnership Creation
· Executive Development
· Enterprise Operations
· You’re currently enrolled in an MBA program (first or second year), and completed your Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Finance, Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or IT.
· You’re a self-starter with a passion for learning who is not afraid to ask questions.
· Things change and move pretty fast on our teams and your ability to quickly adapt, change direction and think on your feet without missing a beat is essential.
· You share our Un-carrier® spirit. This is about breaking rules, paving our own path and making things better for our customers – and each other.
Being an Intern
Our Internship Program takes place over the summer running 12 weeks from May to September. As an Intern, you’ll receive competitive pay, relocation benefits, an outstanding experience, and the support of a team that believes in your potential. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to meet and network with other interns, fellow team members, and top leaders from all business functions across the company as you make connections that will last your career. Want to learn more?
A big part of our culture is about embracing our Magenta spirit. And we’ll ask you to do the same. Check out #BeMagenta to see how we work together to take care of our customers and each other every day.
Recruiting for the 2021 internship program takes place from September 2020 through March 2021. We’ll be virtually visiting campuses across the country and virtually attending national recruiting conferences in September through November. We’ll be connecting with candidates and begin screening in January. If we believe you’re a good fit for one of our roles, we’ll contact you directly to discuss next steps. Interviews will start to take place in late January and all internships will be filled by the end of March.
Select the job category that best matches your interests, education and experience and click apply. We’ll then review your application. If we believe you’re a good fit for one of our roles, we’ll contact you directly to discuss next steps.
· At least 18 years of age
· Legally authorized to work in the United States
· High School Diploma or GED
· Pre-employment background screen
· Currently enrolled in a college or university or post-graduation of 12 months