Here at suntek, there are endless opportunities for you who loves people, technology and global business. We improve customers and impact on their business with the most innovative and optimized software.
Who we are:
suntek is a comprehensive and fully integrated enterprise software for many companies in supply chain industry that’s making business easier for small and medium business with flexible IT system, collaboration tools and business system. Hundreds of forwarders across the world use our software to manage logistics, warehousing and trade compliance in the flow of global supply chain. For more detail information, please refer the company website: http://www.suntekscm.com/
Introduction about the position:
We are looking for full-time candidates who are interested in helping our customers solve their problem and improve their business with our solution. As a Customer Specialist, you will focus on customer, understand them, and work for their success.
Since we will conduct interview and make a decision rolling basis, it is highly encouraged for you to apply ASAP. If you are accepted to this position, you will work in Customer Success department and take our training program.
In addition to applying through this page, all students MUST also submit their information to our application system at the link below:
What we’re offering:
– Competitive salary and health insurance
– The opportunity to work with innovative, passionate, and diverse co-workers from global in a collaborative culture
– A unique experience to build up the business in a role with unlimited potential for growth
What you’ll do:
– Listen, listen, listen the customer. Focus on understanding our customers and build good relationships with them
– Help customers make a success with our solution
– Be a voice of the customer. Deliver what they want and help us to provide more value to our customer
– Build a new company culture with other young, talented co-workers
– You are the face of suntek. Take a consultative and confident approach!
Who you are:
– Passionate about software technology and global business
– Willingness to learn more and improve yourself
– Love a dynamic job that always connect with customers
– Knowledge about software business or supply chain is preferable but not required. We are here to help you grow.
– Bachelor’s degree or higher
– Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
– Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, combined with a profound insights
– Entrepreneurial mindsets and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment