Summit Renewable Energy Marketing Internship
Hello, what a great time to start your career in the booming industry of smart home and renewable energies. Summit is looking for qualified interns like you, to join our marketing, sales and install teams. As a part of our nationwide growing family you will be a valuable asset to us. We will learn from you and you will learn from us. Together we will perfect our messaging, strengthen our branding and create more value to our current customer base.
You should be prepared to work in a fun, fast-paced environment and you will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of business.
- Develop messaging to create value to our current and future customers.
- Assist in the creation promotional campaigns.
- Participate in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials.
- Promote Summit and our affiliates products and services.
- Assist with the fulfillment of marketing offers.
- Work with a team to hit mutual goals.
- Learn and develop soft communication skills
- Help in the expansion of our customer base.
- Participate in daily training.
- Track marketing and sales data.
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and
- Prepare presentations.
- Enter contact information into contact management systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise.
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline.
- Open-minded with a passion for learning a wide-range of skills that will carry. through a variety of career paths.
- Naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings.
- Desire to mentor other colleagues after refining your skill set.
- Ability to work Mon – Fri: 11am – 8pm.
- Can travel out of state for training and open minded to relocation 1-4 months.
- Summit is nationwide and locations should be discussed with your hiring manager. It is highly recommended for a more focused experience that you consider temporary relocation during the program.
- Practical experience with current marketing and sales techniques.
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with successful
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings.
- Flexible schedule.
- Paid Internship.
- Performance benefits such as possible scholarship, earned paid vacation,
- prizes, high-end electronics.
- Purchasing discounts with affiliated Blackstone Private Equity Partners
- Travel compensation
Summit is partnered with Sunrun and Vivint Energy to deliver a world class experience to our customers. These partnerships are essential and should be understood and discussed with your hiring manager.
Employees of Summit must submit to a criminal history check, motor vehicles check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Summit is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We are an equal opportunity employer, we do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring—under federal, state and local laws.