STS Technical Services is actively seeking qualified candidates for an entry-level (Direct Hire based) Associate Reliability Engineer who’d be working for one of the largest automotive manufactures in the world.
*We are looking for an energetic, entry-level engineer to learn and support the Reliability Engineering organization.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or someone with one to three years of experience working with DFMEA and DVP&R processes to work in a state-of-the-art product development center. This role is more geared around supporting the reliability engineering functions, and certainly will strengthen the employees knowledge in this field.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Translate “voice-of-customer ” requests to quantifiable engineering design targets
· Help design teams identify appropriate risk mitigation strategies for designs
· Provide design control recommendations based on client and Industry best practices design guidelines and baseline DFMEA knowledge or existing designs
· BS in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical (highly-preferred)
· Prior product design or validation experience (highly-preferred)
· Strong MS Excel (macros or pivot tables) / MS Access
· DFMEA experience or familiarity
· DVP&R experience or familiarity;
· Experience with vehicle system/sub-system integration is a HUGE plus
STS Technical Services (your employer on a Direct Hire Basis):
· The leading provider of technical, professional, and industrial workforce solutions for the commercial, industrial, and defense markets. From mining to manufacturing, defense to transportation, engineering to maintenance, our services encompass the total life-cycle of a product; strategically designed to keep our clients engineering, manufacturing, operating and maintaining. For nearly 40 years we have provided contract and direct positions with the finest companies in America, with opportunities in your local region, nationwide, and around the world.
· STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer