Do you love to write colorful and engaging content? We’re looking for a part-time writer that enjoys researching news, gathering press, interviewing people and writing compelling copy. Get to know Lincoln and all the amazing business people that call this incredible city home. We need someone that is outgoing and loves interacting with clients. We want you to have fun and be productive; we believe they can go hand in hand. Intrigued? Check out the job duties, but before you do I’m warning you they are pretty awesome, be prepared to apply NOW!
• Interview clients and write editorial content to help promote their businesses
• Push buttons. . .camera buttons that is, take photos and post to social media accounts
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. We aren’t looking for someone to just fill the position we are looking for a good fit to our team!
• Work closely with our Editor, which really is more of a benefit she’s pretty awesome
• Follow up on new clients get to know them better and help them with the new client process
• Give input on processes and just the company as a whole we want to hear what you have to say
• Help our Executive Sales Assistant schedule opportunities for our Rock Star sales team
• We want winners, so it is in your job duties to have an awesome attitude and bring positivity to the office. Debbie downers need not apply.
• Other duties as assigned, because HR makes us say that we promise our “other duties” don’t include making coffee or picking up dry-cleaning (unless it’s yours).
If you’re looking for a job to punch in at 8:00 and count the minutes until 5:00 we’re NOT for you. We have an awesome work environment and want a fun energetic individual who loves their job. At Strictly Business there is always room for advancement, we believe in quality over quantity. Don’t wait five years for your hard work to pay off, we reward employees based on their work now! We value everyone’s opinions and ideas that’s why we get together once a month to Eat, Drink and Brainstorm.
We offer competitive wages and paid vacation. Other benefits include a low stress environment, flexible hours and amazing co-workers. We want to expand our team and we want YOU! Send your résumé and if available sample work. Brownie points for anyone that writes a stellar press release about our new hire, YOU, because hey, who doesn’t like brownies and a little competitive advantage.
If interested please email email@example.com. Don’t let the address confuse you we are based in Lincoln with publications in both Lincoln and Omaha. I look forward to hearing from you!