Streck is recruiting for a Hematology Technician to join our White Blood Cell department. This position is responsible for the processing of cellular components and materials and performing laboratory procedures and testing on all material in the inventory.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Process cellular components and materials
- Utilize standard operating procedures to manufacture red blood cell products
- Operate state-of-the-art blood analyzing instrumentation to perform quality checks
- Aseptically collect sterility samples to ensure product integrity
- Accurately complete all appropriate documentation
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry, biochemistry, medical technology, or related discipline
- Production lab experience
- Desire to work in a quality environment
- Strong work ethic
- Proven history of being a strong team member
- Attention to detail with ability to follow standard operating procedures.
Visit www.streck.com to learn more about Streck and apply for this opportunity.
Streck develops and manufactures products for clinical and research laboratories. Streck’s core technology is cell stabilization, and the pioneering research has led to the development of a number of patented products for use in hematology, immunology and molecular biology.
Streck is located in a state-of-the art facility just minutes from Interstate 80 in the southwest Omaha/La Vista area. We offer a collaborative environment with career advancement opportunities, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, work/life balance and corporate wellness focus.
Streck, Inc. is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity employer – qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race / color, religion, gender, national origin or any other legally protected basis.