1) Completes data entry into ADP payroll system for direct deposits, wage garnishments, tax changes (federal, state and local), etc.
2) Prepare and balance payroll runs per compliance requirements. Includes performing audits using the reporting tools available and in accordance with guidelines set forth by department. Works with local managers to resolve payroll issues.
3) Edits employee records in Etime (including new hires, employee status changes, and historical adjustments) and completes interfaces between Etime and ADP.
4) Responding to court orders, interrogatories, and acting as a liaison between law offices/courts and Stericycle team members.
5) Enters and audits payroll adjustments, manual checks, and garnishment refunds in ADP as well as maintaining logs and spreadsheets to reconcile data and audit entries.
6) Audits payroll data entered by other team members (time keepers) and time interfaced from Etime to ADP using reporting tools. Investigates questionable data and takes corrective action as necessary.
7) Performs other related duties as required or requested. Those include, but are not limited to:
• Preparing and distributing payroll reports to management.
• Payroll systems training (including Etime), as necessary.
8) Ensures payroll accuracy by maintaining a practical knowledge and understanding of company policies, procedures and pay rules.
9) Brings questions/concerns to the attention of manager/Supervisor for clarification/resolution.