CLASSIFICATION: MnSCU Academic Supervisor 2
Working Title: Executive Director of Strategic Enrollment
DEPARTMENT: Enrollment Management
APPOINTMENT: Full-time Unlimited, Unclassified
SALARY RANGE: $29.01 – $42.00 /hourly; $60,573- $87,696/annual
The Executive Director of Strategic Enrollment maintains effective and efficient operations of assigned areas in alignment with the College’s policies and procedures. Additionally, this position collaborates with other campus units within and outside of Enrollment Management to develop and execute initiatives that support college enrollment, persistence, and completion goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in personnel, business, or a related
- Three (3)of supervisory experience
- Three (3) years of experience in admissions, recruitment, and/or marketing including developing and monitoring personal or unit enrollment, recruitment, and/or marketing plans
- Knowledge of data practices sufficient to manage confidential data and applicable laws and regulations (e.g., FERPA)
- Intercultural fluency sufficient to lead and maintain an environment that is commitment to closing opportunity gaps and ensuring equity in outcomes.
- Advanced degree in higher education leadership or personnel, business, or a related field
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM
- Experience managing budgets
- Demonstrated experience implementing a comprehensive assessment plan for unit(s) of responsibility
Physical Requirements, WITH OR WITHOUT ACCOMMODATIONS:
- Ability to perform work that requires the following lifting/carrying strengths:
- Occasionally lift up to 10 lbs.
- Primarily sitting: walking and standing occasionally
- Ability to perform in a work environment which may include the following physical functions:
- Occasional: carrying, pushing, pulling, balancing, kneeling, twisting/pivot, reaching, fine manipulation.
- Frequent: standing, walking, sitting, simple grasp, feeling, talking, hearing, near vision (up to 20), midrange vision, far vision (over 20).