Sprekk Supply Group has exceptional opportunities for motivated students with aspirations to move into business development, sales, and marketing/design . Students would work hand in hand with a medical device distributor currently experiencing explosive growth.
This is an unpaid position offering great opportunities for Graphic Design students who are interested in building real world experience for their resume.
- Design and publish compelling, consistent creative assets for all digital platforms (SM graphics, branding collateral, etc) that reflect the Sprekk Supply Group brand and lifestyle, as well as drive online engagement.
- Aid in the generation of Sprekk Supply Group Branding Collateral
- Ensure that graphics are developed, delivered and published on time across all digital platforms (social media accounts).
- Accommodate other interdepartmental design requests.
- Learn about the anatomy of the spine and cutting-edge pain management treatments at frequent company seminars
- Large amount of creative freedom
- Acquiring a bachelors degree in their junior or senior year of study
- A highly professional demeanor and ability to successfully function independently
- Ability to thrive while demonstrating Sprekk Supply Group values and guiding principles
- Experience with Adobe Suite preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to influence, communicate, and interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills as well as the ability to multi-task
- Excellent presentation skills
- Seeking a career in graphic design post-grad
Time Commitment: 10-12 Hours Per Week
Job Type: Internship; Remote
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.