Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
The Partnership Development team is focused on building the company’s pipeline by finding the best partners with the greatest products and growth potential. By outbound prospecting, relationship building, and on-boarding new vendors, this team aims to place $1M in initial purchase orders with our net new partners each month.
As a Project Management Intern, you have a passion for producing results – and fast. You feel an urgency when you set goals to pursue and execute those goals to completion. You are not afraid to speak up and take initiative to drive projects and see them through. You are always thinking one step ahead and you thrive in a collaborative environment. Communication is your strong suit and you are always ready to tackle a new challenge.
As a Project Management Intern, you will:
- Take ownership of key initiatives, staying focused on pushing and directing them.
- Have a strong commitment to goals and drive results with urgency. You will set goals, pursue them, and complete them.
- Work across teams/departments to remove obstacles and achieve business objectives.
- Apply project and change management methodologies to drive project completion.
- Increase speed and velocity of initiative testing/analyzing/systematizing to drive incremental value.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define project success and key deliverables.
- Document and own project details and scope.
- Develop partnerships within the organization to engage in cross-functional business initiatives.
- Track and measure project successes through on-time delivery and business impacts over time.
- Manage the backlog of initiatives and prioritize work based on impact/feasibility/resources required.
- Test and implement changes to the system. You will need to understand how HubSpot interacts with other systems.
- Assist the marketing team to manage, develop, and execute inbound and outbound marketing campaigns utilizing Hubspot.
- Create and manage workflows, email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action etc. within the HubSpot CRM platform.
- Collaborate with sales on weekly/monthly/quarterly basic to determine campaign results and future action plans.
- Provide subject matter expertise to business unit clients and project managers.
- Maintain data integrity within the HubSpot database by managing data import, system integrations, data auditing and cleanup, workflow management, and custom fields.
Who you are:
- Obsessive over improvement and driving positive results quickly.
- A challenger with a growth mindset. We can improve anything, even if it’s working well.
- Fluent in the languages of key stakeholders we support. You will develop process expertise across multiple domains including vendor management, marketplaces, operations, reverse logistics, etc.
- Collaborative and humble. You have a “team before self” mentality.
- Efficient, responsive, and accountable to the outcomes.
- Able to systematize processes. You are skilled in delivery/communication/adoption of new processes.
- Able to work under pressure, prioritize initiatives, and juggle many projects simultaneously while maintaining a positive attitude.
- An excellent communicator. You are strong in interpersonal, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Always thinking ahead. You are able to understand and anticipate stakeholder needs.
- Detail oriented.
- An analytical problem solver.
- Able to maintain highly confidential information and have strong business ethics.
Intern Program Perks:
- Workshops and Trainings: You will take part in an intern-wide workshop called “Spreetail Connect” where you will be developed as a professional, take deep dives into our company/departments, and learn new technology/tools.
- Real Life Experience: The work that you will do at Spreetail is meaningful and makes a lasting impact. You will work alongside our full-time team and take part in tasks and projects with them.
- Networking Opportunities: We partner with the Lincoln Partnership for Economic Development to connect us with local companies to provide networking opportunities. Throughout the summer, you will meet other interns through projects and activities.
- In-Depth Onboarding: You’ll take a deep dive into each of our departments, learn about our history and vision, and take part in hands-on projects in order to be as prepared as possible to take on your new role.
- Competitive Pay: We know the work that you’ll do is valuable, so we want to make sure you receive that value in return.
- Community Impact Project: Bring your passion for social impact as you will collaborate with other interns to implement an initiative to make positive change in our communities.
- Department Cross Training: We want to show you all aspects of our business and help you learn about the world of ecommerce.
- Casual Dress: Come as you are. Wear what makes you most comfortable so you can focus on making a difference.
- Professional & Personal Development: We’ll help you prepare for your future with resume reviews, weekly round-table discussions, and specialty skills trainings (ex: negotiation, efficient meetings, feedback techniques).
- Mentorship: You will be paired with two mentors: one inside your department and one outside your department. They will provide you with feedback to help identify opportunities to improve and grow in your role and as a professional.
- Social Events: Spreetail has organized events exclusively planned by interns for interns, as well as regular company outings for the team and our families.
- Tech Tools & Equipment: We provide you with all of the technology and tools you need to level up your skills and be successful in your role.
- Discount on Products: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell.
- Donation Matching: We want you to contribute to causes that you feel revolutionize your community. Starting your first day, Spreetail will match up to $250 each calendar year toward any nonprofit cause you choose.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.