Spraytec Fertilizers is a global company operating in 7 different countries across the globe. Spraytec manufactures and markets foliar fertilizer products specially formulated to avoid losses during application and provide nutrition, promote overall plant health, and aid in the control of disease in your crops. Our products cover needs throughout the entire crop production season, starting at pre-plant weed control and finishing at harvest.
· Understand and educate the market about our product’s differentials and advantages.
· Develop and implement sales strategies for designated territory.
· Support distribution network in the management, sales, and technical support of product line.
· Establish and maintain strong relationships with distribution partners and expanding sales opportunities within these networks.
· Provide technical support to growers, field managers, stakeholders and ensure proper use and application of our products.
· Provide weekly updates on sales goals, sales development strategies, dealer representation, and effectiveness, as well as general market conditions.
· Understandings of agronomy, fertilizers, plant pathology concepts, and field experience
· Knowledge of agrochemical distribution networks
· Proven experience in building and maintaining a customer base
· Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills are imperative for this role
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
Territory of Operation