Spirit Consulting, a management consulting firm based in the Chicago suburbs, seeks interns proficient in WordPress to collaborate with Marketing Director and other staff, to re-design and update our current company website.
· Experience building WordPress, preferably proficient.
· Ability to collaborate.
· Ability to develop and design pages.
· Disciplined and motivated as well as a team player.
· Ability to take criticism of your work and make needed improvements.
· Passion and drive to improve current skill set, and build new skills.
· Excellent problem solver.
· Ability to adjust and re-prioritize on the fly.
· Ability to multi-task, and work under pressure.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Web Development, Marketing or related field (or Junior/Senior, working on degree).
WHY WORK FOR US?
• Hands-on experience in a competitive business industry
• Work directly with our CEO, management, and prospective/current clients
• Receive ongoing feedback and performance reviews
• Participate in team and client calls and meetings
• Great networking opportunities to prepare for your future career
• Flexible days and hours to fit your class schedule
• Work with the super awesome and fun Spirit Consulting team!
Start date and end date are flexible but 3 months required for part-time internship.
This internship could become paid in the future dependent upon performance.