Spirit Consulting, a management consulting firm based in the Chicago suburbs, seeks interns to
assist with business development support and execution on the LinkedIn platform.
The position includes:
• Help with various business tasks and research, mostly on LinkedIn
• Observe and participate in prospective and current client calls and meetings
• Preparing, improving, and delivering business development and marketing materials
• Discovering and creating new business opportunities
LOCATION OF POSITION
Oak Brook, Illinois
Unpaid/school credit; opportunities to grow with company following the successful completion
of the internship
DURATION OF INTERNSHIP
Flexible start & end dates; open to part- and full-time interns. Minimum of a three-month
duration and at least 10 hours/week. We will coordinate with the right candidate to create a
weekly work schedule.
Flexible; immediate openings are available.
WHY WORK FOR US?
• Hands-on experience in a competitive business industry
• Work directly with our CEO, management, and prospective/current clients
• Receive ongoing feedback and performance reviews
• Learn and gain an understanding of selling, communication, and marketing techniques
• Great networking opportunities to prepare for your future career
• Flexible days and hours to fit your class schedule
• Work with the super awesome and fun Spirit Consulting team!
For more information or to apply, email your resume to Hannah Gomez at email@example.com.