Speak4 is a technology start-up that makes it simple for organizations to empower their supporters to speak up for the causes they believe in via an innovative, frictionless digital advocacy platform.
Speak4 was created by a team of experienced marketers, skilled technologists and award-winning digital strategists who wanted a better tool to help organizations mobilize grassroots support online.
Speak4 is looking to add an ambitious, entrepreneurial Account Executive who will continue accelerating our growth by attracting and retaining clients. This role requires the drive and curiosity to apply our cutting-edge advocacy tool to a range of agencies, causes, companies, non-profits and trade associations.
Ideal candidates will drive relentlessly. As a rapidly growing startup, success in this role requires taking ownership of the sales pipeline and process, from prospecting new leads, to leading pitch meetings with senior executives, to negotiating renewals with internal and external stakeholders.
As one of the early members of our team, you will have numerous opportunities to expand your responsibilities and contribute to the company’s product roadmap and future growth.
Key Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Achieve growth targets and secure timely renewals by attracting and retaining enterprise clients
- Research, develop and manage new and existing opportunities through outbound pitches and inbound requests
- Steward CRM to track activities, manage pipeline and inform strategic decision-making at the firm
- Help draft sales material, including client proposals, marketing documents and case studies
- Partner internally with other stakeholders to drive urgency and secure commercial outcomes
- Position is located in the Washington DC region and role will require being able to attend in-person meetings with local clients
Note: we view this section as a guide, not a checklist. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t satisfy every single bullet on this list.
- 1-3 years of experience working on sales or account management at an agency, publisher or technology company
- Proven track record of professional success and sales quota attainment
- Intellectual curiosity; ability to synthesize information and articulate insights based on audience
- Knowledge and interest in marketing, communications, politics, technology, or public affairs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS/BA or equivalent
Speak4 is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.