The Space Dynamics Laboratory (SDL) is looking for a mid-level to senior-level Cost Analyst II or III who will work closely with program managers and engineering teams in a rewarding, team-oriented environment. We are seeking both mid-level and senior-level applicants. This position provides room for upward and lateral mobility. Pay is commensurate with experience.
The Space Dynamics Laboratory (SDL), a University Affiliated Research Center, has been developing innovative technologies and solutions for cutting-edge DoD and intelligence programs for six decades. Our expertise is in space and airborne IR, VIS, UV, and RF sensors, small satellite technologies, test and calibration, cybersecurity, data visualization and assurance, and ground stations.
· Develop proposal budgets, prepare detailed cost volumes, perform financial tracking, reporting, and forecasting for Government projects as well as internal accounts.
· Responsible for updating internal project-related databases and often required to help develop and maintain program schedules.
· BS and 5 or more years of experience
· Demonstrated ability to meet the expectations of internal and external customers (communications, accuracy, dependability, support, research, decision making)
· Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel
· Flexible schedule to accommodate a deadline-driven workload
· Accounting skills and up-to-date computer skills
· Detail oriented and proactive
· Superior organizational and interpersonal skills
· Ability to communicate clearly with personnel of varying technical and professional levels
· Must have or be able to obtain a DoD security clearance
· Must be a US citizen
· 10 or more years of experience with a BS OR 8 or more years of experience with a MS
· Proposal or cost estimating experience
· Exposure to Earned Value Management (EVM)
· MS Access, MS Project, and MS PowerPoint
· Active TS clearance
At SDL, we take pride in and highly value our employees. SDL offers competitive salaries and a fantastic benefits package, including:
· Flexible work schedules
· Generous annual, sick, and holiday paid leave
· A variety of inexpensive-premium, high-quality health, dental, vision, and life insurance options
· Generous employer retirement contribution (Up to 14.2% of annual gross earnings)
· Discounted USU tuition of 50% for employees and dependents
· Access to USU facilities and USU staff privileges
Instructions to applicants:
Along with the online application, please attach:
1) Cover Letter
Once you’ve completed the initial application, you will receive an e-mail requesting you to complete a video digital interview. For more information, please visit: https://hirevue.secure.force.com/E2Candidate/?lang=en_US
Please contact us if you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of applying.