The Sorenson Impact Center is seeking student applicants to join the impact storytelling team as a graphic design fellow. Students have the opportunity to engage with real-world clients and develop as designers and storytellers while building their portfolio. Students will work with all focus areas in the Center to connect with impact investors, governments, nonprofits, entrepreneurs, and students. We are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic, and creative individual to join our team that is able to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Creating and working collaboratively on
- Print & Web Design
- Editorial Design
- Branding & System design
- Environmental Design
- Social Media & Marketing Materials
- Data Visualization and Information Graphics
Preferred qualifications include:
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with Google Suite
- Team player who is able to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to juggle multiple projects at a time
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Able to communicate ideas effectively
Students must commit to working 20 hours per week for a minimum of two semesters. The position is paid.
About Sorenson Impact Center
The Sorenson Impact Center is a think-and-do tank housed in the David Eccles School of Business at the University of Utah. We catalyze social change through impact investing, policy innovation, performance management, data science, and strategic communications. To learn more about the Center and the Student program, please visit https://www.sorensonimpact.com/student-program.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, portfolio, and any questions you may have.