Do you have previous lending experience and a passion for helping people? In this role, you are trusted to assist our members with their everyday needs: saving for the future, new checking accounts, a child’s first vehicle loan. The list goes on! We are looking for a service minded individual to assist our members through our Call Center. This position offers the ability to think creatively to find solutions for each member you work with, with no call time restrictions.
Be a part of a passionate and caring organization, committed to helping our members live better. Benefits include flexible scheduling and enrollment in our pension and 401(k) plan!
The successful individual is responsible for providing personalized financial products and services to members by performing the following duties:
- Ensure complete and accurate loan documentation and approve loans within specified limits
- Candidate must demonstrate the ability to exercise independent judgment by approving loan applications within established guidelines. Previous loan underwriting experience highly desired.
- Interview and evaluate needs of potential members and offer appropriate financial products and services
- Open new accounts and cards
- Assist members with problem resolution and account reconciliation
- Perform all the duties of a Universal Teller as needed
- Ability to make sound, confident decisions and possess proven sales skills is required.
- Must be able to read and understand credit reports and credit union policies and procedures.
Weekly Hours(20) for this position are varying from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm, Monday-Friday, with rotating Saturdays (Hours 9:00 to 12:00).
A qualified candidate will have an associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
EEO W, M, Disability or Veteran/ AAP
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.