Now is the Time! Join our Team as a Jewelry Specialist!
Kay Jewelers is looking for YOU!
Retail Reimagined. We are leading the industry and retail by meeting our customers where they are. Our Path to Brilliance is in full swing.
We have opportunities that offer flexibility we have never seen before. Join our team to work in store, virtually or both by using our state of the art technology and digital platforms combined with your sales skills and passion to succeed.
It is the most exciting time to join Kay as we escalate our Path to Brilliance and lead the jewelry and retail industries as we PIVOT to excel our success forward.
Are you ready for a financially rewarding career you love? Apply to Kay Jewelers if you are ready to Pivot to retail reimagined. Customer experience, team work and innovation will drive your success combined with our state of the art technology and resources as you begin your forever career.
Full-Time, Part-Time and Seasonal Sales Opportunities:
Join our team as a Sale Associate in store, virtually or both. Our Sales Associates will engage with customers where they are to understand their needs and help them find the perfect jewelry. Whether it’s in store, on line or through virtual presentations you will help our customers celebrate life’s special moments with jewelry while having fun delivering sales results.
We value integrity, diversity, teamwork, innovation, agility and technical knowledge. We offer opportunities for advancement and financial rewards for success. We provide training on sales techniques, technology, product knowledge and skills to take your career to the next level. In return, we ask that you bring your commitment to excellence, desire to grow, agility and ability to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
· Drive in store and virtual sales through our many platforms while delivering an exceptional customer experience *in our evolving environment.*
Responsibilities include the following and will continue to evolve with our Path to Brilliance. Additional responsibilities will be discussed during your interview and upon hiring.
- Deliver sales results and exceptional customer experience in a team environment.
- Maintain our health and safety protocols which include cleaning and sanitizing though out the day.
- Complete training as assigned.
- Build customer relationships through outreach and follow up using our clientele system.
- Maintain daily inventory, cash and loss preventions functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities include:
· Sales, retail, social media and technical knowledge and/or jewelry experience is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work within a team environment and independently.
- Professional approach and image.
- Displays a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Willingness to learn, innovate and collaborate
A Sampling of Our Total Rewards:
Base pay plus commission on sales
Benefits including medical, dental, vision and prescription insurance (full-time team members)
Paid holidays (full-time team members)
Tuition reimbursement, including DCA courses based on position
Signet Jewelers is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting diversity of all levels of employees. Please know that while we appreciate every applicant’s interest, we can only contact those selected for further consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time