Shift Markets provides cryptocurrency exchange solutions, brokerage trading technology, liquidity, digital asset listing and tokenization services to a global clientele. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York City, Shift has employees around the globe. We are at the bleeding edge of crypto and blockchain, working with everything from DeFi and lending to NFTs. Our aim is to be a key piece in the infrastructure of digital exchanges, trading technology, and blockchain solutions while providing a better financial ecosystem for our clients and the world around us.
Our growth has led to an opportunity on our sales team for a talented individual in Enterprise Software Sales. Qualified candidates have a thorough understanding of cryptocurrency and a background in b2b saas fintech sales or sales engineering. If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to get into the crypto space and take your professional sales skills to the next level, we could be a great fit.
This is a fully remote-based position for a talented sales professional in the United States, with a preference for those able to commute on occasion to our NYC office and attend local events. This position requires some travel to attend in-person industry events, both in the US and internationally, several times each year.
• Explain our technology solutions to customers and close sales
• Perform outreach and initiate conversations with prospects
• Make presentations and deliver technical demos to customers
• Be the go-to for customer questions about our how our technology works
• Meet sales goals while also prioritizing client needs
• Attend industry events with our team and interact with customers
• Develop business relationships with long-term outcomes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptionally polished and articulate
• Amazing presentation skills
• Solid professional sales skills
• Able to establish trust across a range of technical and non-technical audiences
• Proficient with MS Office and Google apps
• Proficient with Asana and Zoho CRM
• Knowledge of and passion for technology, digital assets, and trading
• Professional sales or sales engineering experience required
• Ability to travel and attend in-person industry events is required
• Bachelor’s degree
This is a full-time, permanently remote role for US-based candidates. Salary is base + commission and is commensurate with experience. The range is $60,000 to $90,000 base depending on experience.