SGA Design Group is seeking entry level architecture and interior design candidates for our offices in Tulsa, OK and Bentonville, AR.
1. Construction Document Production – Works with architects and project managers to complete detailed construction documents that align with design intent and implement the assigned scope of work.
2. Multiple Assignments- Manages and organizes multiple assignments to help the team complete architectural projects for national retail projects. Completes architectural sheets with attention to detail and the thoroughness necessary to make sure that marks or changes are carried through the set.
3. Project Management – Desire and ability to learn and take on expanded responsibilities including, but not limited to: due diligence/site analysis, schematic design, code research, design development, consultant coordination, permitting, etc.
1. EDUCATION: Bachelor of Architecture, or Bachelor of Science in Architecture or Bachelor of Science in Interior Design.
2. EXPERIENCE: Internship experience preferred. Prefer experience in a team focused environment that concentrates on developing the best product for the client.
3. TECHNICAL SKILLS: Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit.
SGA provides a competitive salary and benefits package.
SGA Design Group, P.C. is an equal opportunity employer.