The corporate playbook wasn’t written with you in mind. Luckily, SEO has a copy! That’s why students choose SEO Career for internship success.
Apply and learn more through the external application link.
SEO Career is the nation’s premier professional development program for Black, Hispanic, and Native American freshmen, sophomores and juniors. With over 40 years of experience, SEO Career has a proven track record in preparing students for competitive summer internships that lead to coveted full-time jobs. Our team of coaches gets you interview ready for the recruiting season and throughout your summer internship to land the return offer.
EXPERIENCE THE SEO ADVANTAGE
- 80% of interns received full-time job offers at Fortune companies
- SEO Career partners with 80+ corporate and banking firms – including JPMorgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, IBM, Accenture, American Express, Blackstone, and many more!
- Receive access to internship opportunities, top-notch training, coaching and interview preparation
- SEO Career Summit – our signature one-week immersive training specific to your internship
- 7,000 + Alumni – network of industry professionals
Internships are available in Investment Banking, Alternative Investments, Markets, Finance/Accounting, Consulting, Marketing/Sales, Human Resources, Operations, Real Estate, Technology/Engineering and much more!
HOW IT WORKS
The program is designed in two phases:
Access through SEO Edge: Eligible students receive exposure to company recruiters, career guidance and training to prepare for the interview process and help you land the internship.
Advance to SEO Success: Once you receive the internship offer, you’ll receive intensive training, coaching, and support prior to and during your summer internship so you stand out from the rest.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Students who identify as Black, Hispanic, or Native American
- Students enrolled in an accredited, four-year US college or university
- Freshmen, sophomores and juniors graduating December 2021 or later
- GPA of 3.2. or above required for competitive candidates; Candidates with a GPA of 3.0 will be considered
- International students at US institutions, who are Black, Hispanic or Native American and have F-1 visas and OPT or CPT work authorization, are eligible to apply. International exchange students are not eligible.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit the external application.
If you have any questions, please contact your Recruiter:
Sabrina Slade – North and West Coast Regions – Sslade@seo-usa.org
Sarah Lawrence – South Region – Sarah.Lawrence@seo-usa.org