Mondays through Thursdays from 8 a.m., to 5:30 p.m. and
Fridays from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Senior Insurance Marketing – Make a Difference. Change a Life. Have Fun.
Are you bold and outgoing, have great communication skills and enjoy talking to people? We are growing fast and have an exceptional career opportunity for people who want to make a difference in the work they do.
Senior Insurance Marketing is currently searching for and willing to train the right individual to join our SIM family – we’re more than a business, we also like to have fun and dedicate ourselves to the environment as well as our community. Our agent advisors are the initial and ongoing point of contact with our agents nationwide to provide the support necessary to help them find the best company and products for their clients. The right individual is enthusiastic, results driven, and prospers in a fast-paced innovative environment.
- Provide insight as requested to help inform agents
- Remain knowledgeable and up to date of all products we carry
- Provide prompt, courteous and excellent customer service
- Responsible for creating, building, and maintaining relationships with agents
- Make outbound calls to insurance agents from all over the country
- Recruit agents to get contracted and produce business for various companies
- Present and educate product information to agents in a well thought out manner
- Provide product and contracting information to the agent to help increase their sales
- Assist and advise agents on the right product for their client
- Minimum goal of 2.5 hours of phone talk time per day.
- Must have a college degree or equivalent work experience
- One to three years of client service or insurance background strongly preferred.
- Ability to build relationships with agents via phone and email
- Strong decision making, problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to perform work independently as needed
- Proven ability to build collaborative relationships with fellow team members and business partners to ensure exceptional customer service
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to embrace rapid change while fostering innovation
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)