User Research Assistant
At Sellgo, we ignite the opportunity to provide Business Intelligence and Data Analytics/ BI & DA in a Saas platform to increase the global ecommerce growth. Amazon has total revenue of $200B in 2018 and 51% of it was contributed by Amazon sellers. Alibaba made $33B during one day of singles day sales on 11/11/2018. We take on big challenges to help individuals to be prosperous Amazon sellers by using Sellgo’s simple, smart and profitable platform.
As Sellgo marching towards the exciting journey of traction, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to join our team of founding Marketing team as Brand Marketing Lead. The Brand Marketing Lead will report to the CEO and will be based in Portland OR (and probably future relocation to Silicon Valley). S/ he will be responsible for supporting and implementing integrated brand marketing programs to drive traction in the US market. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s drive the global ecommerce forward, together.
Part-time 3-5 hours per week or more depends on performance.
Work from home/ remote.
USD $10-14/ hour depends on experience.
- Ongoing BS/ BA.
- Experience with using Amazon.com or any other similar e-commerce marketplaces.
- Basic knowledge/ experience with one or more the following methods: usability studies, concept tests, benchmarking, diary studies, interviewing consumers (a.k.a. user interviews), field research, surveys.
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Can prioritize time between various tasks, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects.
- Strong in Spreadsheet and Documentations.
- Fluent (professional) written and oral English.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research using e-meeting technology (zoom or skype or similar).
- Moderate user study.
- Administer questionnaires and surveys.
- Assist other user researchers with various user research preparation activities.
- Liaise with participant recruiting teams and participant onboarding.
- Note taking and data capture.
- Highlight-video creation.
- Qualitative data analysis and synthesis.
- Draft findings, recommendations, and reports based on user research.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentations.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- Great learning opportunity and experience to build a technology platform from the ground up, to beta test, to implement a live system, and to continue to improve upon it.
- Freedom in the ownership and great opportunity in career development during our growth. Let’s win and have fun together.
- Being an asset to our communities worldwide.
- Much more …
There are 7 words to describe us: think big small, start small and act fast. Sellgo would like to create and communicate a bold direction in technology that is impactful. We believe that accomplishing more with less is a smart way of doing things, and last but not least, develop a bias for action.
Sellgo is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity by providing an opportunity for all, including those who belong to underrepresented minority groups, to grow with us.
HOW TO APPLY THE JOB
- Please apply on Handshake.
- Please provide a YouTube link to a video (2-3 minutes) about yourself and why you are interested in this job offer.
- Please provide references.