Seldin Company is seeking a Part Time Marketing & Graphic Design Intern for our corporate office in Omaha, Nebraska.
Schedule: 4 days a week 7 hour days
What You Will Do:
The Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting the Marketing Department with special projects as needed to meet the overall objectives of the department and company.
To view complete job description click here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3qufdu4cjmcy4iw/Marketing%20and%20Graphic%20Design%20Intern.pdf?dl=0
- Design marketing flyers and other print collateral using InDesign for Seldin communities while maintaining brand standards
- Assist communities with social media posts, creative content/graphics creation, making changes to page content, and comment monitoring
- Photograph apartment exteriors and interiors as assigned
- Retouch digital photos
- Ensure online property information is current (google, ILS, Facebook, property website, Seldin website).
- Provide solid copywriting and copy editing on assigned projects
- Other duties as assigned
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- High School Graduate required.
- Pursuing undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, graphic design or web design preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
- Strong design skills, high comfort level sing Adobe Create Suite, specifically:
High comfort level using Microsoft Office programs. Excellent communication skills and attention to detail. Ability to work both individually and in a team environment to get projects done in a timely manner. Demonstrated understanding of creative workflows and creation of commercially printed collateral. Ability to learn and grow through positive and constructive feedback.
Who We Are:
We strive to be among the elite; one of the country’s most respected Multifamily Companies, an employer of choice in our markets and the best place for our residents to call home.
Seldin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
A background check and drug screen will be required prior to hire.
Qualified candidates please apply now at https://careers-seldin.icims.com/jobs/5068/job