About our Office:
We manage pharmaceutical and medical device recalls for almost every pharmaceutical company in the nation. We also manage consumer product recalls with a variety of different clients. The employee would learn how to characterize waste and manage it from a regulatory standpoint using a variety of local and national waste disposal/recycling operations. We manage DEA regulated substances and operate one of the largest DEA vaults in the country. For those interested in the practical application of environmental management in the pharmaceutical industry, this is a tremendous opportunity.
To support office administration functions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
• Types form letters.
• Sets up, maintains and locates claim files.
• Processes packets.
• Conducts computer data entry and processing; documents claim files in the system correctly.
• Prepares spreadsheets and documents in software applications.
• Answers and initiates telephone calls as required.
• Maintains stationary supplies.
• Sends overnight and messenger outgoing mail.
• Processes returned letters and unidentified mail.
• Transmits facsimiles.
• Prints reports and documents.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Supports the organization’s quality program(s).
Education & Licensing
High school diploma or GED required.
Six (6) months clerical experience preferred.
Skills & Knowledge
• Good oral and written communication
• PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
• Strong organizational skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines
Computer keyboarding, travel as required
Hearing, vision and talking
The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.