SecurAmerica is American owned, and the fourth largest privately owned security company in the United States. We are currently in 10 different states with 320 locations and over 52,000 employees, but the most important part is that we are EXPANDNG!!
As part of our Outside Sales team, you will be required and expected to be
- Self-starter (You will be working Remotely, so being organized and setting and establishing goals is a BIG thing!)
- Technologically savvy
- Are you teachable?
- Willing to learn new things?
Do YOU have the mindset “The Sky is the Limit!” If you said YES to all the above, then we want YOU on our team!
- As a Business Development Associate, you will be responsible for generating sales that meet or exceed targeted revenue and profit objectives.
- This position is 100% commission for the first two months.
As a Business Development Associate, you will also be responsible for the following:
- Creating and successfully execute marketing and business development strategies that drive the generation of new business revenue that meets company and regional growth and financial objectives.
- Understanding the security market for which YOU are responsible including, market size, competitors, status of all security contracts.
- Have an intimate knowledge of all competitors including size, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats, their value proposition (in comparison with SecurAmerica), changes in management, new clients acquired, clients lost due to service or other reasons, marketing efforts and pricing strategies.
- Generate sales leads, coordinate site visits, attend bid conferences and respond to requests for proposals using customized and established templates.
- Utilize SecurAmerica’s pricing model in submitting cost estimates for new business opportunities.
- Actively participate in customer business associations, attend trade shows and similar events, and serve on local security and business committees.
- Maintain active data base of prospects (including grading each prospect and value of prospect/contract), sales calls, face-to-face meetings, breakfast/lunch/dinner meetings, status of security contracts and status of all submitted information and RFPs using SecurAmerica’s CRM.
- Finalize and close all new business opportunities; negotiate and finalize services agreement/contract; ensure operating team understands contract specifications so operating model meets all standards and requirements.
It would be helpful for one in this position to have these specific qualifications/requirements:
- (Preferably) Three years sales experience in service industry
- Strong and proven track record of sales leadership in meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Experience in building and maintaining long-term customer partnerships
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA a Plus
It will be expected that as a member of the team you will need to be the following:
- Energetic, highly driven personality with an unrelenting passion to succeed and deliver results
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Strong analytical, financial, and organizational skills
- Expert in Work, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Superior writing and presentation skills
- Mature, polished demeanor
- Exemplary work and personal ethics
- Due to Covid-19; and the foreseeable future, this position is Remote.
- Everything is handled remotely; the goal is to schedule a walk-through with a potential client.
- This position can be part-time or full-time ( whichever you prefer)
- Able to bend, crouch and reach overhead in support of constructing SecurAmerica’s trade show booths
- Occasional lifting of marketing materials and trade show booth containers
- Must be able to perform the essential duties of position with or without a reasonable accommodation