Engineering Education Content Program
Want to get paid for your schoolwork? Have a side coding project to share?
We will pay you to write about it.
What’s in it for you? (up to $250.00 USD per article published)
- Earn money while diving into hot topics in today’s technology landscape.
- Build your resume as a published author. Build up a portfolio.
- Build relationships with fellow engineering students and future employers.
- Direct line to potential internships within the Company
The Program is Simple:
1. Select a (relevant) Topic
2. Research & Write
3. Get Paid!
We are building a community of Tech Enthusiasts! We are continually reviewing applicants, don’t wait sign up now.
To Sign Up: Enroll Here
Head over to our GitHub repository (https://github.com/section-io/engineering-education) for more detailed information on how to enroll and submit your first article. Be sure to review the Contribution Guidelines while you’re there.
Join the community Slack Channel (#enged) – to get ideas on potential topics, ask questions about the program, see what others are writing and chatting about.
Once signed up, join the #eng-ed channel for ongoing program information.
You can find the most current published content at https://section.io/engineering-education.
We recommend articles to be approximately 750 words min.
Some suggested topic areas (but certainly not limited to):
- Cloud Native Technologies
- Network Engineering
- Reverse Proxy Technology
- Web Application Firewall
- Suggest your own Topic via Slack
Content matter may include:
- Software Reviews
- How-to Guides
- New Technology Introductions/Overviews
- Technology Comparisons
- Suggest other Article Content via Slack
We look forward to the amazing content pool our community will build – we intend this to be a resource by engineers for engineers.
If you have any questions please reach out to us directly via email – or message us in Slack.
– Section Engineering Education Team