Content Peer Review Committee
We are working on ways to make the EngEd community more inclusive while growing and enriching the content contributed by our members.
We are seeking to grow our peer review committee to assist our EngEd program in the review of new articles submitted by fellow members from the EngEd Community.
We are looking to select Content Stewards to add to the EngEd community in an effort to improve the overall value delivered through our high-quality content.
This position is looking for someone who can:
● Demonstrate technical acumen
● Pay attention to detail (grammar, formatting, etc.)
● Engagement with the EngEd Community (contributions, interactions, etc.)
Content Stewards will be responsible for reviewing incoming articles (including but not limited to technical accuracy, formatting, grammar, and overall readability), providing feedback to students around suggested edits/revisions, and communicating with Section EngEd Program Managers to push articles through the publishing pipeline.
What is in it for the peer reviewer?
● $50 for every valid article reviewed.
● Build up your resume as a technical editor.
● Noted as the “Reviewer” on the article as part of your Author contributions.
● Build relationships with fellow engineering students and future employers.
This is a supplement position (meaning that a peer reviewer is free to write articles as well for up to $250.00.