About this opportunity and Seal
Seal is growing fast, and adding positions in Richland Center, WI. Several top national logistics professionals came together and purchased a Chicago based company and are now scaling our operations rapidly. We were recently selected as a top 20 provider at a leading international food and beverage company based on our high level of customer service and nearly 100% accuracy. We offer an excellent opportunity to learn, a great work environment, very good benefits, and companywide incentive pay based on our overall performance. We are a team-based environment and show it each day. We are growing our team in Richland Center and are committed to providing professional jobs in our community.
As a Carrier Team Representative, you will support a world-class team of logistics professionals in a fast-paced environment and train alongside leading logistics managers. We will teach you how to creaste custom solutions and build relationships nationally. You will develop skills to meet our diverse customer needs at a fast-paced and growing company.
We set a high bar for our team: impeccable character, outstanding interpersonal skills, and exceptional problem-solving abilities. Are you ready to meet our challenge?
· College graduates, business, sciences or logistics/supply chain degree
· Impeccable character
· Outstanding interpersonal skills
· Exceptional problem-solving skills
· Ability to think critically
· Tenacity and persistence
· Emotional intelligence
· Analytical skills
What you will do
· Learn 3rd Party Logistics base skills in an intensive mentor-based training program
· Develop skills to execute customer shipments leveraging our leading technology platform
· Begin building relationships with our carrier providers
· Learn how to identify unique opportunities for solutions
· Communicate within our team status updates and change needs
Pay: $35,000 to start with $38,000 after training is complete plus opportunity for an incentive bonus.
Benefits: We offer attractive benefits including:
· Company based incentive bonus plan
· Excellent Health Insurance with generous premium (75% employee/50% spouse/family) and deductible contributions
· Dental and Vision
· Life Insurance
· Long term disability
· A work environment that supports wellness
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage Veterans to apply.