The ideal candidate is a team player who has high expectations for themselves and their students, is relentless about changing lives
and student achievement, and has an unwaveringly positive, growth-oriented mindset. You have grit and
persistence, are detail-oriented, resourceful, and able to manage his/her responsibilities with confidence and
● Previous success teaching science/STEM is essential. Applicants with previous
science/STEM teaching experience will receive higher priority.
● Passion for working with young children.
● Comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, highly demanding environment.
● Minimum of a college degree required.
● Professional Educator License preferred.
● Experience working with young children in a school setting.
● Previous experience teaching and planning for middle school science/STEM is highly