Who We Are: Savutax Consulting, Inc.
Niche Tax Agency positioned to fulfill premier and complex tax needs for Businesses & Individuals across the globe. We provide front line Services as well as detailed Consulting, insight and Strategic principles to help drive the market for creative Solutions.
What you will Bring
· Dynamic attention to detail
· Demonstrated Client Confidentiality
· Accomplished Communicative Skill-set
· Teachable Spirit & motivated Character
· Previous History to Perform Job Duties
Your Day to Day Role
You will be fulfilling a Part-time Tax Preparer role within a Tax office located within Omaha, NE near the center of the City in a Professional private residence. You will have a dedicated separate work space away from the rest of the Home to fulfill your responsibilities. This Role is set with Flexible hours between 15-30 Hours per week during Tax season. There will be possible work after April which can be discussed at a later date. This Role will pay $14.00 per hour plus an Opportunity for Commission and Bonus Pay. This Role is Entry Level but has the Potential to grow into so much more!
· Minimum two years in accounting classes to include basic tax preparation. Experience with a Tax Company or Accounting Firm performing the following duties is a plus:
o Individual tax returns
o Schedule C, S Corporations, Partnerships a PLUS
o Working knowledge with Drake Software also a PLUS
· Exceptional Writing skills required (Detailed performance of Professional email creation to clients)
· Microsoft Office Proficient including Excel and Word a Plus
· Excellent Phone Skill set (Demonstrated Rapport with various personalities and ability to Communicate effectively)
Does this sound like you?
Please Forward your Resume
Looking forward to connecting with you!