We are currently looking for a team player to join our Omaha Petroleum team as a Procurement Coordinator. In this role the ability to multi task on various levels will be critical for success. A large portion of this role will be spent sourcing and procuring petroleum products and equipment throughout each day, ensuring that the company maintains optimal inventory levels while delivering best in class customer fill rates. If you are highly organized and skilled in multiple company and vendor systems, this might be the next step for you!
You will be responsible for:
· Sourcing and procuring products for the Petroleum division.
· Negotiating with vendors on purchase price and delivery method.
· Establishing and maintaining professional working relationships with vendors.
· Working with operations and sales teams to define and execute optimal inventory levels across locations and the broader company.
· Creating purchase orders for lubricants, chemicals, and petroleum equipment/parts for all locations.
· Reconciling vendor statements.
· Validating and receiving purchased products in PDI system.
· Coordinating and processing warranty return.
· Maintaining vendor costs in PDI system.
· Ensuring proper stock levels are maintained.
· Assisting remote sites with the PDI purchasing process.
· Sourcing back-up vendors where needed.
· Identifying and implementing year over year cost saving initiatives.
· Other duties as assigned.
Our Safety Mission Statement is to sustain zero accidents by providing a safe environment, worked in by safety minded employees.
Qualifications for this position include:
· Associates degree in business administration, supply chain, purchasing, logistic, or related field, bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in related supply chain field.
· Previous experience and knowledge of petroleum products and/or equipment, preferred.
As a Sapp Bros. employee, you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. If you are in search of an opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication, and people skills in a fun and rewarding environment, then we have a place for you on our team. Check out our additional benefits below:
· Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
· Life & Accident Insurance
· Long Term Disability
· Employee Assistance Program
· Prescription Plan
· Paid Holidays & Vacation
· Education Assistance Program
· Gym Membership Reimbursement
· Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
· Store & Restaurant Discounts
· Career Advancement – We promote from within!