Be a part of a dedicated team! This is a part-time position. Directly supervise adult clients in a residential substance use disorder treatment setting. Provide continuity of program services in an ethical, legal and moral manner within a safe and therapeutic environment, consistent with applicable regulatory and accreditation standards. Provide direct services including case management and group activities on a daily basis. Participate as a team member in the delivery of addictions treatment services to clients and their families and to facilitate the issues of recovery into their daily living situations.
Shift is: 11AM-3:00PM Friday; 7AM-3:30PM Saturday, 7AM-3:30PM Sunday
- Work hours prescribed by the Coordinator and any additional hours deemed necessary for the responsibilities assigned.
- Direct contact and counseling that includes supervision and management of the behavior of the clients and provides appropriate behavioral interventions and consequences.
- Implement therapeutic activities.
- Coordinate and supervise client recreational activities.
- Monitor assigned patients by consulting with the addiction counselor in developing and implementing the individual treatment plan and scheduling individual sessions to assist the clients with AA step work and treatment plan objectives.
- Ensure that client service records are maintained consistent with laws, rules and regulations.
- Develop and present all clients lectures listed on the client lecture schedule.
- Observe, monitor and record group dynamics.
- Facilitate focal group discussion sessions.
- General cleaning duties as required.
- Consult with the members of the treatment team and plan daily therapeutic direction for designated shift.
- Read all logs and obtain pertinent information from staff of previous shifts, counselors, teachers, etc.
- Oversee the neatness of the unit and the proper use of the equipment and supplies and inform the proper person when supplies or repairs are indicated.
- Serve as a member of the Clinical Team and participate in all team meetings and activities.
- Understand and comply with all of the principles established by the Rosecrance Corporate Compliance Program and Code of Conduct.
- Perform all responsibilities in compliance with the mission, vision, values and expectations of Rosecrance.
- Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every customer.
- Serve as a role model for other staff, clients and customers and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing Rosecrance.
Assume other related responsibilities as assigned by management.