Job position: Entrepreneur in Residence Location: Virtual Internship
Remuneration: Unpaid Internship
Hiring now! Recruiting on a rolling basis.
Rocket Internet is becoming the world’s largest internet incubator. Rocket builds proven internet business models into new, fast-growing markets. Our companies are often “first-movers” in their markets, quickly capturing sizeable share, the foundation for strong and lasting profitability. Rocket is focused on online business models that satisfy basic consumer needs across four main sectors: e-commerce, online marketplaces, travel and financial technology. In its first 10 years, Rocket has grown to operate over 50 ventures across 110 countries with more than 25,000 employees worldwide.
At Rocket you will:
● Be part of something big – Play a decisive role in the earliest stages of a startup with the comprehensive support, resources, and experience of Rocket Internet.
● Work and learn with the best – You will be immersed in a culture and team which enable you to perform at your best and discover your entrepreneurial potential. Our team is driven by a bright and globally diverse group who share a deep passion to build and shape the future.
● Deliver real and immediate impact – You will not find an organisation that entrusts its people with as much exposure and responsibility. We offer an open, nimble and fast-paced working environment, where every voice is heard. Your work will be brought to fruition and incorporated – it will deliver real impact to the business.
The Job: At Rocket Internet you will be challenged to think creatively and overcome business challenges in a fast-paced team environment. You will work in a cross-functional role and contribute in multiple areas including business development, business analytics, marketing, operations and supply chain. You will be challenged to analyze data to solve complex problems, identify strategic insights and opportunities, and plan business initiatives which shape the future of the firm.
● Work both individually and in teams to solve complex business problems
● Structure and carry out initiatives to propel the business forward
● Lead operational, financial and logistical analysis of the business and marketplace to formulate recommended actions for management
● Invest yourself to rapidly develop leadership and project management skills
● Optimize internal processes to more effectively and efficiently run day-to-day operations
● Entrepreneurial mindset:
○ You are self-driven and take initiative to win
○ You are target-oriented and will find ways to reach a solution
○ You thrive in a fast-paced team environment
○ You have insatiable, boundless curiosity to learn how things really work
● Outstanding academic performance (minimum GPA: 3.5)
● Demonstrated ability to anticipate and solve complex problems both individually and in a team environment
● Proficiency in Excel
● Available for 3 – 12 months
How to apply:
● Submit to this Google Form https://forms.gle/CdSDZkWvuhJyWWJn7
● All you need is:
○ Full CV
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask at firstname.lastname@example.org
Careers & Recruitment | Rocket Internet
Address: Panyu Road 1199, Building 3, Xuhui District, Shanghai 200031