Data Coordinator Interns
Part time – paid – remote working allowed – can be based anywhere in the United States
RKD Group is looking for Data Coordinator Interns who would be responsible for performing data processing activities. Reporting to the VP Data, they will support the Data team on day-to-day tasks. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and results-driven with the ability to work under pressure. They will be very organized and have good attention to detail.
· Support Data team by exporting files and reports from client databases as they request
· Use Microsoft Excel extensively to perform data manipulation and cleaning tasks.
· Perform data quality control checks of production files to detect inconsistencies and take corrective actions to assure clean and complete data files are delivered to internal and external production systems.
· Upload processed data files to internal and external production systems within scheduled production deadlines.
· Prepare and update reports as needed for account services team, sales team, and clients.
· Strong Excel skills
· Working knowledge of MS Word
· A good team player and problem solver.
· Effective time-manager.
· Strong communicator.
· Good initiative, responsibility, and ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
• A Junior or Senior student completing a Bachelor’s degree.
• Some experience working/studying data or marketing is preferable.
• Experience (voluntary or work related) with nonprofit organizations is a plus.
RKD Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
No sponsorships available for this position.
This is a paid internship.