Join Reynolds Consumer Products… a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career and make a positive impact? Then we have an opportunity for you! We are searching an Engineering Intern to join our team located at our Facility in Jacksonville, IL.
Applicants must be local to the Jacksonville, IL area; Reynolds does not provide housing or relocation assistance.
As an Engineering Intern who is currently enrolled in college, you will build on classroom learning through paid work directly related to your field. You will have the opportunity to:
- Work closely with a full-time engineer to learn the field of their discipline
- Assist with day to day engineering activities regarding quality, production, and maintenance
- Update prints, perform PPE audits, perform time studies, implement workflow improvements, and work on other special projects
- Gain valuable hands-on experience
Ultimately, this internship will help you get a head start in your career and will allow you to use your skills to make an impact on our company.
You will love it here if…
- You are eager to learn
- You seek an opportunity in which you can use your education and develop new skills
- You are a creative problem-solver
- You are independent but enjoy working with a team
We need you to have:
- Current enrollment and pursuit of a BS degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering, or a related field
- Completed at least 2 years of course work at an accredited university
- Excellent capabilities in Microsoft Office
Icing on the cake:
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment
- Interest in the consumer product goods industry