Trade Marketing Intern
It’s time to put what you’ve learned in the classroom to work as a Trade Marketing (sales) Intern. At Reynolds American, Inc., we’re transforming how we reach adult tobacco consumers. This summer, you’ll gain exposure to real-world projects and established professionals who want to help you succeed. That even includes access to our c-suite leadership. Previous Trade Marketing Interns have learned professional selling strategies, built relationships with our teams, customers and consumers, advised our customers on the importance of the right product mix, and gained insight on introducing new products to retial. Now, you can be next.
- Deliver creative and innovative brand strategies
- Execute challenging assignments
- Collaborate with teams outside of Trade Marketing
- Present your findings to our leadership team
- Relocation to Winston-Salem, NC
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree with complete coursework in Business Administration or other relevant degree
- A competitive salary
- Coverage of summer housing costs
- Company-provided laptop
- Social engagements with the 2020 Summer Internship Class
- 401(k) with up to 6% company match
- Free, confidential, personal financial counseling service
Reynolds American Incorporated is transforming the tobacco industry for the better. With a team of driven, insightful people—and a family of iconic brands—we’re redefining how adults consume tobacco in the 21st century. A key part of that is our dedication to diversity, including aiming to increase minority representation in full-time roles by 20% by 2025. Join us and earn the chance to leave your mark on our team—all while advancing your own career with the help of a thriving industry leader
Reynolds American Inc. is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of British American Tobacco p.l.c., and the U.S. parent company of R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc.; American Snuff Company, LLC; Niconovum USA, Inc.; Niconovum AB; R. J. Reynolds Vapor Company; Lorillard Licensing Company, LLC; and Reynolds Brands, Inc..