Front-End Developer (Co-op)
Working Remote – Lab locations Quincy, MA and Mooresville, NC
We’re looking for bright energetic and out-of-the-box problem solvers to join our team. We specialize in development of web and mobile applications, information driven reporting solutions and ways to align technology solutions with business objectives. This development position exposes associates to both Web and Business Intelligence tools including web technologies, large scale databases, ETL and reporting tools. We seek to deliver beautiful, functional solutions that meet – and exceed – customers’ needs.
● Passion for technology and using it to solve business problems
● Excellent communication skills
● Experience with Mobile Development is a plus.
● Possess an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, and testing with some back-end knowledge
● Understanding the importance of interactive design and usability for web-based applications
● Understanding of both the art and science of coming together to effectively design and develop web and mobile applications
● Proven expertise in developing single page applications (SPA) using techniques including routing, client-side templating, and consuming JSON-based RESTful API’s
● Knowledge of web presentation architectures and hardware/software implementations
● Team player who thrives in a continually changing environment
Retail Business Services, LLC, is the services company of Ahold Delhaize USA, currently providing services to five East Coast grocery brands, including Food Lion, The GIANT Company, Giant Food, Hannaford and Stop & Shop.
Retail Business Services leverages the scale of the local brands to drive synergies and provides industry-leading expertise, insights and analytics to local brands to support their strategies with services including Information Technology, Merchandising & Marketing Services, Private Brand Products, Pharmacy Services, Sourcing, Not for Resale, Store Services, Financial Services, Legal Services, Communications, Supply Chain and People Systems and Services.