Residential Transitions, INC is a growing social services organization that is dedicated to the goal of embracing, supporting and honoring each person’s individuality in our programs. We serve the Minneapolis-Saint Paul area throughout our various Twin Cities locations.
ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Looking for a chance to advance your career in mental health? We promote from within! 90% of RTI managers started out in entry-level positions at the company.
POSITION: Program Manager
TYPE: Full-Time Exempt
LOCATION: Mendota Heights / Inver Grove Heights, MN
SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
BENEFITS: Preparing for the future is important to us. RTI offers a 401K plan to employees with a company match of up to 4% at 5% contribution. Full-Time Employee Benefit Package included: Medical/Dental/Vision, 4 Weeks of PTO Per Year, 8 Company Paid Holidays, 401K, Bonus Opportunities!
RTI is a great place for those who are majoring in or currently working in the fields of Psychology, Social Work, or other Social Services. RTI is now an approved provider of CEUs, and can offer clinically supervised hours towards practicum and licensure. RTI employees have access to clinical supervision hours, as well as the opportunity to obtain CEUs through monthly training sessions provided by RTI!
DESCRIPTION: RTI’s Program Manager (Site Supervisor) is responsible for overseeing two AFC sites, under the direction of the Senior Program Manager and the AFC Area Director. In addition to staff oversight, the Program Supervisor / Designated Coordinator is responsible for:
- Developing and publishing monthly staff schedules
- Managing and maintaining staff training requirements, congruent with 245D licensing requirements
- Providing individual supervision meetings with all staff and House Coordinators
- Conducting monthly staff meetings for all staff and House Coordinators
- Reviewing, interviewing, hiring and training RTI employees
- Reviewing, adjusting and approving time cards
- Assisting the Director in monitoring licensing requirements and programming for residents as needed
- Providing 1:1 direct client care
- Applicants must be able to pass a Department of Human Services background check.
- Applicants must be orientated in a person-centered approach.
- Applicants must be able to organize and work independently.
- Applicants must have strong written and oral communication skills and must be able to document in an objective and effective manner.
- Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and have a satisfactory driving record.
- Applicants must have a working vehicle with valid auto insurance.
- Applicants must be able to lift 40 lbs or more.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of one (1) year of experience working with persons diagnosed with Severe & Persistent Mental Illness (SPMI) or equivalent experience working in crisis response or a similar capacity with diverse populations may be considered. One (1) year of supervisory experience and experience with 245D licensing is preferred.
PREFERRED EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, or a related field. An equivalent combination of education, human services experience and supervisory experience may be considered.
RTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JOIN OUR TEAM!