Residential Transitions, INC is a growing social services organization that is dedicated to the goal of embracing, supporting and honoring each person’s individuality in our programs. We serve the Minneapolis-Saint Paul area throughout our various Twin Cities locations.
Residential Transitions, INC is seeking up to two full-time Area Directors to manage our Supportive Apartment Division. RTI’s Supportive Apartments program consists of 8 programs located in Ramsey and Dakota Counties and supports individuals with a diagnosis of a serious persistent mental illness, developmental disability and/or a brain injury.
POSITION: Area Director – Supportive Apartments
TYPE: Full-Time Exempt
SALARY: $50,000 – $60,000 annually; Negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
LOCATION: Mendota Heights, MN
SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm (occasional evening/weekend as needed)
BENEFITS: Preparing for the future is important to us. RTI offers a 401K plan to employees with a company match of up to 4% at 5% contribution. Full-Time Employee Benefit Package included: Medical/Dental, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401K, Bonus Opportunities!
DESCRIPTION: The Director of Supportive Apartments is responsible for overseeing all 8 of RTI’s Supportive Apartments Programs throughout the Twin Cities and is responsible for:
- Providing leadership which fosters an environment of support to the people we serve.
- Overseeing the development and growth of the programs of the division.
- Employing creative ideas and problem-solving skills.
- Assuring licensure compliance and best practice of our services.
- Serving as a representative of RTI to our stakeholders.
- Creating, implementing, and managing divisional budgets.
- Applicants must be able to pass a Department of Human Services background check.
- Applicants must be orientated in a person-centered approach.
- Applicants must be able to organize and work independently.
- Applicants must have strong written and oral communication skills and must be able to document in an objective and effective manner.
- Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and have a satisfactory driving record.
- Applicants must have a working vehicle with valid auto insurance.
- Applicants must be able to lift 40 lbs or more.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 3 or more years in a leadership position working with persons with Severe & Persistent Mental Illness (SPMI), Developmental Disabilities, Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI), and/or Chemical Dependency histories (CD).
REQUIRED EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Human Services, Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, or a related field. Master’s degree in a related field is preferred. Current and valid professional licensure in one of the following is preferred: LP, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW.
PREFERRED EDUCATION: Master’s degree in a related field is preferred. Current and valid professional licensure in one of the following is preferred: LP, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW.
RTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JOIN OUR TEAM!