About this Job
Becoming a financial advisor with Renaissance Financial is an opportunity to be in control of your career and your life while helping others achieve their financial goals. We provide a flexible schedule, foster a healthy work/life balance, and offer a thorough training and development program that supports quick progression and growth. Our comprehensive team approach sets you on a unique track towards a rewarding and lucrative career.
What is the role of a Financial Advisor at Renaissance Financial?
- Identify and cultivate your own client base, building rapport and fostering long-term sustainable relationships.
- Implement target marketing strategies to engage your ideal prospective clients, capitalizing on referrals.
- Meet with potential clients to assess financial needs.
- Design and execute innovative and customized financial strategies for clients, helping them get on track to meet their financial needs and aspirations.
- Manage resources to run your own productive practice while utilizing the expertise of specialists within the firm.
About Renaissance Financial
At RFC, we make it our business to help people launch their careers with a rigorous training program in the financial service industry. Renaissance Financial is a comprehensive financial advisory firm with locations in St. Louis, Kansas City, Omaha, Phoenix, Chicago and Lincoln. We feel that our team approach and entrepreneurial atmosphere sets us apart from other firms in our industry. This approach gives you an advantage as you build your practice and provides your clients with supportive specialists that work to help others achieve financial freedom. We are searching for individuals who have a passion for helping others, and genuinely want a position in professional sales.
ENJOY OUR RENAISSANCE VIDEO: https://www.renaissancefinancial.com/careers
Securities and investment advisory services offered through Securian Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC. Renaissance Financial is independently owned and operated. 5700 Oakland Avenue, Suite 400, St. Louis, MO 63110 2289668 DOFU 10/2018