Want a role with real-world impact? As a part of our 2021 Regulatory Internship program you’ll have the freedom to find new ways to make our products even safer and more efficient.
2021 Regulatory Internship
Driving innovation and protecting our customers, our Regulatory team is critical to ensure we have the right product portfolio, allowing us to continue making people’s lives better. On a global basis. Guaranteed pace and variety, you’ll:
- Drive action plans to support successful project delivery
- Track and interpret complex, ever-changing legislation
- Collect, collate and evaluate scientific data
- Ensure the safety and effectiveness of our products.
You’ll succeed because…
…you’re degree qualified in a scientific discipline. You’re culturally aware, thriving in an international environment and keen to build a career in a leading global business. You:
- Have close attention to detail and are comfortable reviewing and documenting technical information
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Maintain high standards for quality, even under tight time constraints
- Are results-orientated and able to juggle multiple projects and priorities.
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to hear your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.