Want to see how procurement makes a difference? As our 2021 Procurement Co-Op, Health, you’ll have the freedom to ensure it gives us a competitive edge.
2021 Procurement Co-Op, Health
Function: Supply Chain
Location: Zeeland, MI
Start Date: January 2021 (Fall start also available upon request)
End Date: June 2021
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates strong computer/analytical skills. Gathers and analyzes complex and financial data and formulates effective plans.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Possesses strong prioritization skills and ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Research, understand and communicate the supply market drivers for cost and value in the industry.
- Interprets information, tests hypotheses, understands implications, and makes recommendations based on data analysis and sound business judgment.
- Participates in all aspects of major sourcing initiatives and as a key team member, utilizing best practices in sourcing methodology to achieve results.
- Leads small scale sourcing projects to achieve value added results.
- High participation level in the strategic plan and budget plan processes, providing key information indirect strategic sourcing initiatives and their financial implications.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Views cost reductions as a critical personal role and seeks cost reduction opportunities.
Experience and Knowledge Desired
- Experienced in analytical work and able to gather and interpret data from a variety of sources.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with a diverse audience via meetings, written reports, and informal dialogue.
- Experienced in working on cross functional teams.
- Experience with procurement, planning and financial systems (preferred).
- Experienced leadership or active membership of a team event.
- BS or BA in Science, Engineering, Finance, or equivalent with knowledge or experience in purchasing and/or supply chain concepts. An MBA with ISM certification (CPM) is preferred.
- Good understanding of general supply chain methods and principles.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.